step 2 - the midwest

The journey continues through the midwest, out of Chicago and through to Minnesota. I have concluded in my four trips across these United States that there really isn't anything interesting in Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, and Wisconsin. Anyone from these states will inevitably argue with me, to which point I calmly and simply ask them, "If its so amazing, why did you leave?" I have yet to get a response from any native of these parts thats worthy of mentioning. Oh well... Minnesota reminded me of Pennsylvania. It had rolling hills, dairy cows, wind mills, real thunderstorms, and some crazy clouds. For a moment I was strangely nostalgic, but I snapped out of that as I started to drive off of the shoulder.



ATT... more power lines in more places



hmm, i wonder if they use the horns for stakes when they play horseshoes



so...does this mean that the sun actually is right no my tail?



the clouds in this state are a bit spotty (insert joke here)



darkness falls but some keep truckin' it into the not-so-great plains

No comments:

Post a Comment